Machine Shop in Pickens, SC
Foothills Machining, Inc. is a modern CNC and manual machine shop in Pickens, SC. We’re committed to providing our customers with quality hardware and dependable service, in whatever capacity they need. From prototyping, to small runs, to full production capabilities, we’re available for CNC turning, milling and gun drilling, as well as manual machining and wire EDM work. Contact us today to discuss your project.
Leaders in Prototype and Production Manufacturing
For more than 25 years, Foothills Machining, Inc. has put our skills t work for customers throughout South Carolina. Our machine shop in Pickens, SC is known for producing quality work, quickly, backed by best-in-class customer service.
You’d be hard-pressed to find a shop more up-to-date than ours! We have state-of-the-art CNC equipment, including EDM wire cutting capabilities. This allows us to expedite projects and work with a high degree of precision and flexibility. The result is a level of turnkey machining that meets even the most stringent specifications. But we’re not just a shop filled with fancy machinery! We’re masters of our craft and frequently employ manual machining, including turning, milling and welding. We take the best approach to your project, no matter what it calls for.
Our comprehensive scope of abilities spans all types of CNC machining in Pickens, SC. That means we’re also able to work with you to design and prototype. Whether you’ve got a product idea in mind or need us to prototype a jig or fixture, we’re up for the task. And, if your need scales up, we’re prepared to scale with it. Our shop is equipped for full production runs, and we even offer delivery throughout the state. No matter the project, you’re guaranteed excellence. We accept nothing less than perfection, pass no defects and strive for your complete satisfaction.
- We use state-of-the-art machinery to produce precision products for our customers. We specialize in jig fixtures and can fabricate precision parts through EDM wire cutting.
- Our shop has a reputation for fast delivery, with a track record of on-time deliveries above 96%! We also accept rush jobs and will comply with your timeline.
- We welcome customers from throughout South Carolina and have a delivery area that encompasses the entire state.
- Our shop is pleased to maintain ISO 9001:2015 standards. We’re accredited and committed to maintaining quality processes.
- We’re members of the United States Chamber of Commerce. We strive to uphold the high standards of American-made goods.
Expert Machining; Precision Quality
For CNC and traditional machining with precision results and reliable turnaround, choose Foothills Machining, Inc. Contact us today to discuss the scope and details of your project.